"Pests are one of the biggest causes of prosecutions in the food industry"
Consumers and the law are demanding increasingly high standards of hygiene in the catering & food processing industries.
Failure to meet these requirements can lead to loss of business, closure or even imprisonment.
The control of all pests is essential, especially if hygiene standards are to be maintained.
Eradicate pest control specialists can help customers meet their obligations under the following legislation:
- The Food Safety Act 1990
- The Food Hygiene Regulations 1995
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Prevention of Damage by Pest Act 1949
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 1994
- Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (part 3)
- The Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986